Fall is here, so contact family and friends and make plans to visit Wills Family Orchard this fall!
You can pick pumpkins, go through the corn maze, take a hay wagon ride,visit the barnyard, and enjoy some fresh cider donuts and other great food items.
To help families save money and take advantage of all the fun activities on the farm, this year the Wills Orchard will charge a $5 admission fee. Admission now includes the hay rack ride, trip through the corn maze, and other fun festival activities-perfect for kids of all ages! There’s no admission fee to visit our on-farm store at any time, or during non-festival weekends.
Wills Family Orchard is expanding their kitchen/bakery with a new building that will grant more room for apple handling and storage.
The Orchard is now easier to access with a new exit lane to direct traffic in and out.
Check out the new website for a full list of activities, apple varieties, hours, festivals, and so much more! 2017 has been a fantastic year for the apple crop with more U-Pick apples available!
Wills Family Orchard Apple and Pumpkin Fest Weekends 2017:
September 1st – 22nd
- Fridays 10 am – 4 pm (Store only)
- Saturdays 9 am – 5 pm (Store & U-pick apples)
- Sundays Noon – 5 pm (Store & U-pick apples)
Apple & Pumpkin Fest Weekends!
- Saturdays 9 am – 6 pm (9/23; 9/30; 10/7; 10/14)
- Sundays Noon – 6 pm (9/24; 10/1; 10/8; 10/15)
- Store, U-pick apples, pumpkins, kitchen & activities are available during Festival weekends
October 20th – 29th
Fridays 10 am – 4 pm (Store only)
Saturdays 9 am – 5 pm (Store, kitchen, U-pick apples & pumpkins while available)
Sundays Noon – 5 pm (Store, kitchen, U-pick apples & pumpkins while available)
Plan Your Perfect Visit
- We accept Visa & Master Card.
- We have clippers for cutting your pumpkins off the vines & wagons to put your pumpkins into.
- Please leave all pets at home. It’s not because we don’t love dogs & other pets – we do!- but it’s because we’re a working farm and want to ensure the safety of your animals as well as all of our visitors
Schedule of Activities – Weather Dependent
- Children 2 and Under Free
- Hay Wagon Rides
- Corn Maze
- U-pick pumpkins (.45/pound) every weekend – late September – October
- U-pick apples based on availability
- Barn yard for with chickens and goats
- Hay Bale Maze
- Gourd Painting
- Corn Pool
- Outdoor toss games
Food Available During Festival Weekends
- Fresh apple cider donuts
- Fresh caramel apples
- Queens Apple Dessert
- Sliced apple pie and more
* Certain activities are only available on Fest weekends, so please refer to the website for more info!