In support of National Dental Month, Adel's Cedar Creek Animal Clinic is offering a Free Dental Exam during the month of February.
Schedule your pet's exam today at our Adel office by calling 515-993-3410.
In addition to a Free exam, we are offering a discount on most dental products, including Greenies and CET products!
Did you know?
- Dental care of dogs and cats is one of the most commonly overlooked areas of pet health care.
- Two-thirds of pet owners do not provide the dental care that is recommended by their veterinarian.
- Dental disease can lead to more serious health problems including heart, lung, and kidney disease.
- It is essential to have an oral exam annually to ensure the overall health of your pet.
- Plaque is a colorless film containing large amounts of bacteria that builds up on your pet's teeth.
- Plaque can cause infection, destroying gums, bone, and other tissues that support the teeth.
- Your pet's mouth may develop small wounds that allow the bacteria to enter the bloodstream and spread throughout the body.
- 80% of dogs and 70% of cats have dental disease by age 2.
- Dental disease is more common in older pets.
- Small dogs are more likely to have overcrowded or misaligned teeth that are difficult to keep clean, making them more prone to dental disease.
Pets can't brush their teeth, but just like people, dogs and cats are at risk for dental problems that can cause pain and serious health issues.
Your pet is counting on you for dental care to stay healthy and happy.